Odd Socks and Bits Of Cheese

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

In A Galaxy Far, Far Away...


Okay, so I am now somewhere new. Somewhere different. Somewhere with internet access... Woohoo! I was downloading a file earlier and it was going at 1.10MB/sec. That's insane. Still, I am not going to make a form of objection.

I just received the BEST TASK EVER to complete before my first CW workshop: Buy a new notepad (and maybe pen) to dedicate to writing. They're actually ASKING me to buy more stationery. I love this department.
On top of that, I've already written the first draft of a short-story thing (that was also part of our task) regarding university as a new experience. The idea was to get past all the things that people take for granted and look at what it's really like. I might put it up here, but not yet, as it kind of gives the impression that I'm not enjoying myself. I am, I'm just finding some bits weird.

Meanwhile, on the subject of English Lit, I have to read a book a week. That includes Shakespeare. Apparently in years two and three that will increase. So I've bought Hamlet and shall start reading it either tonight or tomorrow to get a head start... and I got the plot summary from Sparknotes. Always useful.

It's hard to update more without getting too specific... Perhaps I shall leave you here for now. It'll all kick off soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home