Odd Socks and Bits Of Cheese

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Busy Bee

I'm not feeling very well as I write this, and both looking to distract myself and make up for the tragic lack of updates. Expect a short entry.

Lots of work going on, and sorting out my Part II enrolment took a fair bit of today. We had drama with the lack of First Aid Kit, and I'm still not entirely happy with Spike for the way he spoke to me and Bean yesterday. As you can imagine, this made being in his game a little odd...

Portfolio is due in next Friday, and I'm editing and scribbling bits together in quite a rush. Three poems so far, and around 6-7k of prose.

Meanwhile, I'm making up new live characters, and trying to acquire kit. 'Tis fun. I'm going to be playing a water spirit.
=D

2 Comments:

  • Wahey, an update!
    Hope everything works out well with your portfolio and that you don't get too stressed, and you feel better soon.
    xx Carol

    By Blogger Jingle Bella, at 9:59 pm  

  • Portfolio was handed in successfully. Results are on 12th July.
    I'm scared.

    By Blogger Blinky The Potato Girl, at 1:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home